Author Topic: Next hearing dates  (Read 3071 times)

Re: Next hearing dates
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2014, 08:48:05 PM »

money11788

Looks like I will get to write it off.  Been holding off on that since that is my only significant loss for last year. :-\   Comes with the territory.  Maybe zero and aasp will make that loss like peanuts!
Hang on to it. I had a dead position 4 years ago. EKWX. Out of nowhere it came alive and got rid of a dead ticker with a profit $$$ I have a huge position in ROHIQ and until they come to a conclusion on common shareholders the only thing dead is current news. Be patient. I am sure JT can expand where I had a phone talk with him earlier today and coincidentally discussed ROHIQ I have $30k in ROHIQ and I remain calm cool and colective. The company is operating and IMO are going to decide where they will trade and under what ticker. The fat lady will sing $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2014, 09:06:35 AM »

Phaedrus

• ZERO Family Member (Respect!)
  • Wise Old Person
Thanks for encouragement, Money.  It's good to know these deals can return to the living even after extensive periods of being dormant.  Hope that is the case with ROHIQ.

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2014, 10:38:56 AM »

money11788

Thanks for encouragement, Money.  It's good to know these deals can return to the living even after extensive periods of being dormant.  Hope that is the case with ROHIQ.
Makes 2 of us and then some. Again I had EKWX with no BID for 4 years and it woke up for no reason I can see and sold a dead position for a profit!!! Go figure $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2014, 01:32:08 PM »

investnowsleeplater

• All Access-VIP
  • Protege
Thanks for the encouragement.  Hope it all turns out for the best for all involved! 

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2014, 01:41:04 PM »

money11788

Thanks for the encouragement.  Hope it all turns out for the best for all involved! 
Cool Deal, Always think positive $$$$$$$$

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2014, 10:07:21 AM »

mjbaker84

• All Access-VIP
  • Wise Old Person
guessing its still completely done for?