Author Topic: You picked a winning ticker$$ Now what  (Read 1385 times)

You picked a winning ticker$$ Now what
« on: August 08, 2013, 01:16:23 AM »

money11788

Everyones situation is different but using ZERO as a example. You picked a monster play and you just made crazy money$$$$$$$$$  Now what.Before it hits $30-$100 depending how it unfolds you should be prepared on what to do.
 1 - Sell it all and pay Fed and State taxes as income and go to Las Vagas ?
 2 - Take your initial investment out with a certain percentage of profit and hold the rest 1 year to take advantage of capital gains tax
 3-  Utilize part of #1 and #2 and roll some over into AASP and BLXX?
 4-  All the above or none of the above. I think it is a topic worth discussing so depending on your own personal financial situation we all should start thinking of a realistic exit strategy that works for the individual WSSR member. For some it may be appropriate to sell a portion,keep a portion,start a retirement acct.pay off some high interest debt.Set up a portfolio of ETFs. Many options to consider since I am confident the return is going to be extremely significant and will come fast and furious. Giving it some thought now will be beneficial so you prepare yourself and take advantage of the windfall of money to your best and greatest advantage. Just a thought I wanted to throw out there. GLTA   I am very excited and the next 4-8-12 weeks will come up fast and wish all my friends the best at WSSR $$$$$$$$$$$$

Re: You picked a winning ticker$$ Now what
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 04:20:57 PM »

Phaedrus

• ZERO Family Member (Respect!)
  • Wise Old Person
Money, great ideas ALL!!!

Thanks for bringing these Exit Plan ideas to the forefront.  My vote is for a portion to Retirement, a portion to AASP (if it's not too late), a portion to BLXX, a portion to ROHIQ, hold some powder for future WSSR trades, and spend some on my wife cause she deserves it for putting up with me. ;)

Cheers,

Phaedrus

Re: You picked a winning ticker$$ Now what
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 05:02:21 PM »

money11788

Money, great ideas ALL!!!

Thanks for bringing these Exit Plan ideas to the forefront.  My vote is for a portion to Retirement, a portion to AASP (if it's not too late), a portion to BLXX, a portion to ROHIQ, hold some powder for future WSSR trades, and spend some on my wife cause she deserves it for putting up with me. ;)

Cheers,

Phaedrus
  Thank You !!! Its something we should all be thinking about with AASP and  ZERO getting ready to roll. Having a exit strategy and depending on the ROI and shares one has it would be prudent to plan ahead and research something better than under the mattress LOL $$$$$$  Every ones situation is unique depending on age single married separated. There is some planning to do so it does not sit idle or in a inappropriate place for ones individual circumstances. $$$$$$$$$$$$