Author Topic: Stepping Into The Fire (full ayahuasca documentary)  (Read 2361 times)

Stepping Into The Fire (full ayahuasca documentary)
« on: April 23, 2013, 08:51:51 AM »

JT

• Jedi NITE Killer
Stepping Into The Fire (full ayahuasca documentary)

Stepping Into the Fire is the cinematic release that reaches into the ash of the bare bones of existence and asks the question "is humanity born to die, or is humanity born to live?" The film follows the true story of three successful individuals brought together by an ancestral medicine from South America that has become legendary for its miraculous and profound effects. Ayahuasca -- as the Amazonian brew is known -- is well known for its mental, physical and energetic healing properties. Stepping Into the Fire closely examines the life-changing effects Ayahuasca can have and illustrates why environment and health are so crucial to human success on a global scale.
Stepping Into the Fire features Roberto Velez, Donna Walsh, Bo and Josť Pineda Varges (a.k.a Maestro Mancoluto). The story begins with Roberto Velez -- a high-level New York Stock Exchange trader -- raised since adolescence in America, but ultimately of Peruvian descent. In the peak of his career, Velez finds himself seeking; unable to reconcile his material gains with the lack of direction and depth in his life. With nowhere else to turn, Velez scours Peru -- the land of his ancestors -- only to find Mancoluto, a first-level master shaman descended from one of the earliest civilizations in Amerindian history, Chavin. Mancoluto's expertise in natural health, particularly in the case of two ancestral medicines known as Ayahuasca and Huachuma, provides him a unique lens when treating Velez's predicament. Once this connection was made, countless other pieces start falling into place and a center for ancient Peruvian healing arts is quickly born.

Stepping Into the Fire is the beautifully woven tapestry of recent events that will leave you ignited and inspired to discover what it is in your life that keeps the fire alive

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0ommNRJeMQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0ommNRJeMQ</a>

Re: Stepping Into The Fire (full ayahuasca documentary)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 09:26:01 PM »

Cooling Tower

• Caporegime Bro
  • Adult
Who wants to drink this shit with me?
http://www.soul-herbs.com/order/

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 12:31:17 AM »

JT

• Jedi NITE Killer
Wow! Great link! I didn't know one could still import it. It's legal but it's frigging beyond scary. I grew up in the 1970's and 1980's so I'm not afraid of too many things but this scares me.

In fact I've had a bottle for years I'm too afraid to take. I even contacted  a local Shaman that lived in Peru for 15 years that will host a ceremony for $1000 but according to my research it's the scariest thing one can experience because you must face your inner demons and then you actually die.

Not physically, Spiritually but when you are on this stuff many people think they actually die or describe the experience as like the black blobs from the movie The Ghost appear and are trying to drag them to Hell. It's not sounding too fun....

Then once you pass that stage you become one with the life force, everything seems alive and I'm told you are never the same. Like as in enlightened Guru's in India that spent 50 years to reach that level of enlightenment but the short cut ain't easy.

In addition one must follow the dieta (Special diet) for a few weeks to rid your body of toxins before injesting because the first few hours even with the dieta, I'm told is the sickest one could ever imagine being. They say taking it without preparation is like sucide.

Some say they throw up a bucket full of black stuff while crapping their pants at the same time for hours, and are so sick they can't getup so they are stuck sitting in that mess while others try to clean them. Yes, the Shaman earns every bit of the $1000 as it lasts like 10-12 hours.

It's definitely not a recreational drug but my research shows it's proven to cure a number of aliments  including rewiring the brain to regenerate neurons, dendrites and reconnecting dead synapses.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 12:33:35 AM by JT »

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 01:00:32 AM »

Cooling Tower

• Caporegime Bro
  • Adult

I am so so so so curious.  I am going to look into this.  I would love to go to Peru but that may not be possible.

Do you still have that bottle?, I'll drink it 8)

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 01:02:18 AM »

JT

• Jedi NITE Killer
Come to Cali. lol

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 01:12:45 AM »

Cooling Tower

• Caporegime Bro
  • Adult

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 01:52:16 AM »

JT

• Jedi NITE Killer
You know me and DD. I spent 3 months DDing this subject including interviewing a guy that owns a retreat in Peru and the Shaman I spoke of previously. ;-)