This is a no bullshit zone. If you came from IHub you might be aware JT is a no BS type of guy that only calls them as he sees them. If he likes a ticker, it’s because he’s done his homework and the chances are he’s in it because he believes in it. If not, then it’s because he’s out of powder that day. JT does not feel he has right to an opinion, he has the right to an informed opinion, no one has the right to be ignorant. He may be wrong, he may make mistakes but everything he writes is from the heart regardless if it’s in his best interest or not. There will be no embellishment here.
On this site you will find things found nowhere else. We are not getting paid to suggest anything nor are we the type to be based for an agenda so it’s the raw truth like:
- How to understand L2 and how to use it correctly.
- Market Maker tricks
- The best books on penny stock trading
- The best videos on how to trade
- The best penny stock sites
- Which brokerages are best for penny stock players.
- Who are promoters?
- How to find promoters
- Cutting edge software and other stuff that few know about that are absolutely TRICK!
- What tools are needed for this craft
To begin, One thing that is JT’s pet-peeve is seeing penny stock sites advertising ATRN 6000% gain, AMBS 3000% gain etc. Those number are complete unrealistic BS and I’ll tell you why.
- 1.) The entry price used is a setup, normally either been diluted to nothingness the day before so it’s super low or it was front loaded previously and then slammed so it’s lower than a whales belly at the bottom of the sea during ebb tide.
- 2.) No one gets the entry price unless they are insiders and/or did pre market and even then most of the early entries are low amounts under $300. Either that or they are one of those guys or gals that has 500 piggies in the barn and has been holding for years and got lucky.
- 3.) No one gets 2000% in a day. Period. That’s nonsense. First of all you’ll be lucky to get filled on a major promo 10-15 minutes after it breaks out. Especially if you are using a brokerage like Etrade or Ameritrade (We will talk about brokerages later). There are exceptions but they are rare and usually only the best.most experienced trader that happens to be very lucky get’s in at a killer entry on a promo.
- 4.)The ticker may open at $.03 and run to $.75 but you are not getting in until it’s $.49 and the exit? Forgeddabouit. It make have a HOD (High of day) at $.75 but that was only for a moment which signaled the company to dilute so the actual closing price was $.39 and only if you were extremely sharp and on the ball, like a machine with no greed will you be able to sell at maybe $.50 for a profit
- That’s the truth about 80% of these killer 5000% plays you see everyone advertising. They are not lying, but the chances of any novice seeing a return like that isn’t slim to none. It’s none.
- Now the slow and steady are a different story. Sites like Aim High Profit’s are one of my favorites I’ve seen AHP call EVAC, GNIN, AMBS and a slew of others that can go on and on to get inat $.70ish and within a month the pps hits $350+ before dumpage begins. For those wanting to play the pennies that’s one of the only ways to really do it. Get in with $5000 at $.70 then take profits all the way up, and all the way down.